The day-long conference will focus both on practical approaches and a forward-looking vision on environmental issues and topics marine businesses in our region are facing.
Keynote presentations and break-out discussions with leading experts provide the opportunity to learn from collective experience and to contribute your own perspective. From navigating regulatory requirements and operational compliance to exploring important issues in the marine environment, participants will find something of relevance for all business categories and employee levels.
- Keynote Address by Dan Wolf (Founder, CEO of Cape Air)
- Clean Marina Certification: Building a Better Program Going Green: A Business Case
- We’re from the Government and We’re Here to Help (Permitting, Communication & Opportunities for Recognition)
- Plastic Waste Reduction for Your Business
- Lunch Keynote Address – “Strength in Sustainability: Rebirth after Sandy” by James Bollerman (Sandy Hook Bay Marina, NJ)
- Understanding Waterfront Resiliency
- Cradle to Cradle: A Discussion on Innovative Design
Check back regularly for updates on the keynote and panel discussions.